We are one of a few Dumpster Rental Companies in Austin and the only one located in North Austin that uses the hook-lift dumpster system to deliver and pick up roll off dumpsters. This system has several important advantages:
- Unlike the roll off system used by the big companies, the hook-lift allows us to place containers in tighter driveways and “tough to get to” spots.
- Some of the containers we have are smaller than those used by the big roll off companies. This means we can travel on weaker surfaces and get them into tighter spots.
- With our hook-lift system we are able to gently place containers on the ground instead of a hard drop like the roll off-cable system.
- Our company is a local family owned business and we are committed to 100% customer satisfaction! Our drivers and employees are friendly and professional. Hook N Haul’s goal is to earn your repeat business.
- We are fully insured and CDL Licensed
With Hook-N-Haul Dumpsters, you will not have to worry about hidden surcharges or extra fees such as delivery charges, fuel surcharges, tipping fees, and environmental fees.
Thank you for choosing Hook-N-Haul Dumpsters. Austin's choice for reliable and affordable dumpster rental.
Call us today for your dumpster at 512-876-0271.
Husband and Wife Owners, Stacy and Joanie Shamblin, began Hook-N-Haul Dumpsters in 2013 with one dream one truck and 13 dumpsters. Today, Hook-N-Haul is Austin’s premiere dumpster rental company servicing the greater Austin and surrounding area with four trucks, over 100 dumpsters and more on the way.
This is a familiar pattern for the Shamblin’s. Twenty years ago they started Archadeck of Austin, which is now one of the largest backyard living space companies in the Austin area and listed in Qualified Remodelers 2009 “Top 500” nationally. Although they sold the business in 2009, it remains strong today because of the solid foundation they built. After selling Archadeck, Stacy and Joanie focused their efforts on a storage facility in Leander Tx, Rockytop RV, and Boat Storage. Within a few years, Rockytop had reached full capacity and left them with a decision.
Expand the storage business or explore different opportunities altogether? The idea for a dumpster rental business had been in Stacy’s mind for a long time. “I was in the construction industry for over 20 years, and one of the biggest challenges was finding a reliable dumpster company to work with. Reliable, to me, meant how and when I wanted a dumpster. I studied the hook lift system and was enamored by its ability to set the dumpster down gently in tight locations where the big boys couldn’t go. Starting a new business is something I don’t take lightly, but I felt there was a real opportunity if we could build the right team with the right equipment. Most startups have the same sappy slogans and mission statements, “the customer comes first blah blah.” Of course, they do, but how can the customer come 1st with a 2nd string team? We are only as good as our drivers, dispatch, and billing. I don’t have to ask our team to be friendly and go the extra mile, that’s who they are. If we expect the best, hire the best and take care of them, the customer becomes 1st.”
That formula has proven to be successful for Hook-N-Haul and their thousands of satisfied customers. Hook-N-Haul’s growth has been steady with no sign of slowing down. And with a grandbaby on the way, hopefully, Hook-N-Haul will be here for generations to come.